Makita 40V Max SDS-MAX Rotary Hammer Drill | HR005G Bare Unit
Please note, this tool is sold without batteries or charger. Requires XGT battery.
The HR005G is a combination rotary hammer drill and demolition hammer that takes full advantage of Makita's new XGT platform of 40 Volt batteries to deliver 8 Joules of impact energy at up to 48 blows per second (2,900 bpm). With a standard tungsten carbide tipped drill bit in the SDS-Max chuck, it can drill holes up to 40mm in diameter, and can take TCT cores up to 105mm diameter for even bigger holes.
With as much power as is provided by the 40Vmax batteries, you need advanced electronics to keep the user safe. The HR005G has AFT, or Active Feedback Sensing Technology, which detects if the chuck suddenly stops rotating and immediately cuts drive power. To further protect the user are mechanical features like AVT or Anti-Vibration Technology, which counters the forward movement of the impact with an internal pendulum. This dampens the vibration transferred through to the user via the handles, and therefore reduces user fatigue.
- Sold bare unit to reduce cost for owners of XGT batteries.
- Motor operates at 40 volts for higher power.
- Brushless motor doesn't require regular maintenance.
- Compatible with Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS).
- Capable of drilling 40mm diameter hole with TCT bit.
- Takes drill bits/chisels/cores with SDS-MAX shank.
1 x HR005G 40mm 40V SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Drill
1 x Type 4 MakPac Connector Case
1 x Adjustable Side Handle With Depth Stop
1 x Cloth
1 x Bit Grease
1 x Wireless Unit