DeWalt Ultra-Compact SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill | 2 x 18v 5.0Ah Batteries
This rotary hammer drill from DeWalt is extremely compact and weighs in at only 1.8 kilograms. Despite this, it still has an impressive capability of drilling holes up to 16mm diameter in both wood and concrete, or 10mm in metal. This is thanks in part to the brushless DC motor that gives excellent torque as well as longer cordless runtime and lower overall maintenance requirements. The DCH172 can deliver up to 1.4 Joules of impact energy at 4,980 impacts per minute and runs at up to 1,060 rpm. Kit is supplied with two 5 Amp-hour battery packs with state of charge indicators, multi-voltage XR charger, and T-Stak kit box.
- Supplied in T-Stak stackable storage box.
- Two high-capacity 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries.
- Multi-voltage battery charger for XR Li-ion batteries.
- Drill up to 16mm diameter in wood or concrete.
- Extremely compact and lightweight machine.
- Weighs just 1.8 kilograms.
- Delivers 1.4 Joules of impact energy.
- Measures 265mm in length.
1 x DCH172 Ultra Compact SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
2 x 5.0Ah 18v XR Li-ion Battery Packs
1 x Multi-Voltage XR Battery Charger
1 x T-Stak Compatible Case
1 x Adjustable Side Handle With Depth Stop