Makita Cordless SDS-Plus Hammer Drill | 24mm | Brushless LXT 18V | Bare Unit | DHR242Z
Please note, this is the tool body only and does not come with extraction system, batteries, charger.
One of the most common causes of battery failures in cordless powertools is excessive vibration which can lead to internal terminal breakages which manifests as an intermittent or permanent fault. This rotary hammer drill from Makita features a rubber joint between the battery mount and the rest of the tool, which helps to isolate the battery from the violent vibration caused by the hammering delivered via the chuck. As with all the best rotary hammer drills, this can operate in three different modes - Rotation (drilling) only, hammering (chiselling) only and rotation & hammering, ideal for concrete and masonry. This allows you to drill wood, concrete, masonry, stone and more, as well as do chiselling and light demolition work. The brushless DC motor allows much longer battery life thanks to the inherent improved efficiency of brushless motors. Brushless motors also require less maintenance than traditional brushed motors. The DHR242 is ergonomically designed and comfortable to use for long periods of time.
- As powerful as equivalent 24V cordless machine.
- Brushless motor gives longer battery life.
- Sold without batteries so you can use existing batteries.
- Fantastic value for money.
- Drill up to 24mm diameter holes in concrete.
- Operates in rotation-stop, hammer-stop or rotary hammer mode.
- Can be used for chiselling and light demo work.
1 x DHR242Z Bare Rotary Hammer Drill with SDS+ Chuck
1 x Depth Stop
1 x Side Handle