DeWalt Ultra Compact Brushless 12V XR Rotary Hammer Drill | 2 x 3.0Ah Batteries
This drill kit features the incredible new DCH072 rotary hammer drill with SDS-Plus quick-release bit holder. This SDS+ bit holder gives you access to a huge range of different drill bits, from a variety of manufacturers. The drill can be used to drill holes up to a maximum diameter of 14mm, but is designed to have an ideal drilling range of between 4mm and 10mm. The drill is supplied with a belt-clip, allowing you to hang the lightweight 2kg (including battery) machine from your tool belt. The DCH072 drill measures just 266mm long by 176mm tall by 76mm wide, and has a powerful LED work light, making it ideal for working in tight spaces where access is limited and lighting is poor. The drill even comes with an adjustable side handle and integrated depth stop. The DCH072L2 kit comes with two 12V XR Lithium-ion battery packs with a 3.0 Amp-hour capacity each, giving you plenty of runtime. With each 3.0Ah battery, you can drill 24 holes at 6mm diameter and 80mm depth in concrete. When the batteries run out, you can quickly recharge them with the included low profile multi-voltage battery charger.
- Professional trade-ready 12V XR range.
- Includes two 3.0 Amp-hour Li-ion battery packs.
- 1.1 Joules of impact energy.
- Can operate in rotary-only mode for drilling into wood.
- Premium pressure sensitive variable speed trigger.
- Powerful LED work light with delay timeout.
- Perfect for electricians who don't need an 18v tool.
- Dust collector set not included.
1 x DCH072 12V XR Ultra Compact SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
1 x Compact Charger
2 x 3.0Ah 12V XR Batteries
1 x T-Stak Compatible Kit Box
1 x Belt Hook
1 x Side Handle with Depth Stop