Makita 40V Max SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill | HR003G With 2.5Ah Battery
This powerful drill is ideal for the tradesman who needs a tool they can use all day without a problem. This has been developed to be ideal for the professional and features a low-maintenance brushless DC motor that provides excellent performance and runtime from the 2.5Ah battery. The battery outputs up to 40 volts allowing impressive torque. As well as drilling concrete, masonry, wood and steel, you can put the machine into rotation-stop mode - this allows chiselling and light demolition work when necessary. The tool has been designed from the ground up to be as easy to live with as possible, and includes features like an LED work light, Anti-Vibration Technology, adjustable side handle with adjustable depth stop and an ergonomically contoured grip. This version of the kit comes supplied with a 2.5Ah battery, fast charger, adaptor to allow charging of 18v LXT batteries and large Type 4 Makpac Connector case.
- Supplied in sturdy Type 4 Makpac case.
- Soft No Load feature reduces vibration during idle.
- Anti-Vibration Technology isolates rear handle from vibration.
- Rotation-stop mode allows chiselling and light demolition work.
- Constant speed control increases torque when required.
- Brushless motor gives better runtime while reducing maintenance needs.
1 x 2.5Ah 40Vmax Lithium-ion Battery
1 x 40Vmax Brushless SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill
1 x Type 4 Makpac Connector Case
1 x DC40RA Fast 40Vmax Li-ion Battery Charger
1 x Charging Adaptor (allows DC40RA to charge 18V LXT Batteries)