DeWalt DCH733X2-GB 54v Flex Volt XR SDS-Max Hammer Drill with 2 x 9.0Ah Li-Ion Battery Packs
Introducing the most powerful Combination Hammer Drill seen on the job site to date, the DCH733X2 from DeWALT. Part of the ever popular FLEXVOLT range providing cordless powertools with the equivalent performance and runtime of corded tools. This SDS-Max drill is capable of outputting an impressive 13.3J of impact energy, making it the perfect match for a huge range of heavy duty applications on the job. In addition to the extremely high performance, the DCH733 also features class leading vibration control due to the active vibration control handle, and an anti-rotation system.
Ideal for demolition applications in brick, masonry and light chasing in concrete, due to the rotation stop mode. Ideal for drilling anchor fixing in concrete and masonry up to 48mm in diameter, and also core drilling up to 125mm.
- 54v FLEXVOLT offers unrivalled cordless performance and runtime.
- Brushless motor for incredible efficiency and power delivery.
- Best in class vibration - Active vibration control handle.
- Anti-rotation system detects loss of control and prevents user injury.
- Electronic speed and impact energy control.
1 x SDS-Max 54v Combination Hammer Drill
2 x 9.0Ah Li-Ion FLEXVOLT Battery Packs
1 x Universal Charger
1 x Kit Box