Bosch 18 Volt Rotary Hammer Drill & 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries | SDS-Plus | GBH 18V26 F
The Bosch GBH18V-26F rotary hammer drill is a must-have for anyone doing regular masonry or concrete drilling due to the high quality internal components. Ordinary hammer drills are good for light masonry and the occasional concrete hole drilling, but will soon wear out components. This is where the GBH18V26F comes in as it is purpose built to handle everyday heavy masonry drilling with special features such as kickback control, preventing user injury during bind-ups, and Electronic Precision Control, to allow smoother start-up of drilling.
The drill has an LED light built-in to the lower part of the body to illuminate the drilling area while eliminating shadows commonly caused by placing lighting too close to the chuck. The SDS+ chuck allows for quick changing of drill bits and means you don't have to worry about tightening the chuck or slipping bits. We also stock a huge range of SDS-Plus Drill Bits.
- Integrated work-light to illuminate the drilling area
- 18V power, supplied with 2 x 6.0Ah batteries
- High efficiency low maintenance Brushless EC motor
- Rotation stop allows hammer-only action
- Kickback control for user protection
- Compatible with GDE 18V-16 dust extraction system (not supplied)
- Electronic Precision Control for more precise drilling
1 x GBH18V26F Rotary Boschhammer Drill
2 x 18V 6.0Ah Batteries
1 x Battery Charger
1 x L-BOXX
1 x 5-10mm SDS+ Hammer Drill Bit Set 8pc (2 607 019 904)