DeWalt 125mm Grinder | HIGHPOWER | 54V FlexVolt | 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries
This grinder is designed for professional users, and has been improved upon from DeWalt's previous trade-ready angle grinder, the 414, now with 15% more power. It has upgraded electronic and mechanical components, with a reengineered brushless DC motor to make more room for additional copper windings and magnets to give a 2 KiloWatt maximum output power when used with the included 6.0Ah batteries. With great power comes great safety systems, and this has the DeWalt Perform and Protect system, featuring E-Brake to quickly slow the disc to a stop when the trigger is released, and E-Clutch to detect a bind up and stop power to the motor. The two batteries included in this kit are the 6.0 Amp-hour capacity models, with built-in state-of-charge indicators, allowing you to easily see the remaining battery level in each pack. To charge the batteries is a high power output fast charger which can provide 6 Amps to a battery, getting it recharged in no time at all. All this fits in a T-Stak shallow tool case for safe storage and easy transportation, compatible with all other T-Stak stackable cases.
- Higher power version of 414 grinder, now with 15% more power.
- Comes supplied with two high-density Li-ion 6.0Ah batteries
- Packaged in a tough stackable T-Stak II shallow tool case.
- Suitable for use with discs up to a diameter of 125mm.
- Professional grade trade ready power tool.
- Ergonomic two-stage 1.5" safety trigger
1 x DCG418 Angle Grinder
2 x 6.0Ah Flexvolt Batteries
1 x MultiVoltage XR Charger
1 x T-Stak Shallow Kit Case