Ray Grahams Cares
Ray Grahams Ltd is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment and try to build a more sustainable future.
Here are a few ways in which we contribute:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and making them as efficient as possible.
- Ray Grahams tries to buy its timber of suppliers who are accredited with chain of custody.
- Constantly promote ways to recycle our waste internally and look at what our suppliers' schemes are. All our packaging is recycled and reused internally, from the boxes stock arrives to the paper shreddings used to fill them when sending goods out.
- To source and promote a product range that minimises impact on the environment through its production and distribution.
- To endeavour to optimize energy efficiency in all its operations.
- Ray Grahams has a health and safety policy in place and encourages all their staff to adhere, providing a safer and risk-free environment to work in.
Ray Grahams and WEEE
Ray Grahams take all their environmental obligations seriously and comply with all such legislation.
“Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) is taken back free of charge on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis. Waste batteries including rechargeable batteries are taken back free of charge. You are not obliged to make any purchase when returning old batteries. Each local authority must also accept household WEEE and small batteries free of charge at its recycling facilities. All WEEE and waste batteries must be recycled and should not be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. Make sure you always recycle all your old electrical goods and batteries.”
‘Takeback’ is only if your existing product performs the same function as the new item you purchase and is on a one-for-one basis.
No purchase is required for the take back of batteries. Waste battery recycling is free and can also take your batteries to a local civic amenity site.
Further information regarding the location of your nearest local recycling centre can be found at https://www.weeeireland.ie where you can take your electrical, lighting or battery waste for FREE!
We are committed to doing our part to help the environment in any way possible!
For further information please view our PDF.
Ray Grahams Producer Register No. is 02818WB.