Ray Grahams Cares
Ray Grahams Ltd is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment and try to build a more sustainable future.
Here are a few ways in which we contribute:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and making them as efficient as possible.
- Ray Grahams tries to buy its timber of suppliers who are accredited with chain of custody.
- Constantly promote ways to recycle our waste internally and look at what our suppliers schemes are. All our packaging is recycled and reused internally, from the boxes stock arrives to the paper shreddings used to fill them when sending goods out.
- To source and promote a product range that minimises impact on the environment through its production and distribution.
- To endeavour to optimize energy efficiency in all its operations.
- Ray Grahams has a health and safety policy in place and encourages all their staff to adhere, providing a safer and risk free environment to work in.
Ray Grahams and WEEE
Ray Grahams is obliged under `The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive` to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
We are commited to doing our part to help the environment in any way possible!
For further information please view our PDF.