Makita Cordless 800ml Kettle | 40Vmax XGT | KT001G Bare Unit
This kettle from Makita is part of their 40 Volt XGT system and is capable of boiling almost a litre of water on a single 4.0 Amp-hour battery pack. It can boil a full tank of water (800ml) in under ten minutes. This allows you to have access to boiling water anywhere you want without having to worry about mains electricity or power generation. The construction of the kettle is safe in that the outer plastic shell will only get warm to the touch, and the lid has an anti-spillage lock. Other safety features include the boil-dry protection, and automatic power-off if the kettle or the stand are lifted up. The kettle can operate from either a single battery or two for a longer runtime and more water boiling capacity.
- Allows boiling water on sites without AC power.
- Make tea, noodles, soup, coffee, and more.
- Safely insulated body and anti-spill lid.
- Runs from one or two 40Vmax XGT batteries.
- Boils 800ml of water in just 8-9 minutes.
- Boils 100ml per 0.5Ah of battery capacity. (see tech specs)
1 x 40Vmax XGT Cordless Kettle Base
1 x 0.8L Cordless Kettle