DeWalt 190mm Circular Saw | HIGHPOWER | 54V FlexVolt | 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries
The DCS578 brings the latest technology to the body of the 575, giving you a power output of 2262 Watts with one of the included 6.0Ah battery packs, 35 percent more than the last gen machine. The saw is supplied with a 24 tooth tungsten carbide tipped 190mm diameter saw blade with 30mm bore, ideal for cutting through wood like butter. Each of the two included 6.0 Amp-hour battery packs can output 54 Volts at 2.0Ah capacity, and have a state-of-charge indicator, allowing you to see at the push of a button the level of charge left in the cells. For additional user safety, the blade has an electronic brake that slows the rotation extremely quickly after the trigger is released. The blade spanner can be stored on the machine, allowing you to quickly change your blade without having to go searching for the right spanner. To adjust the angle of the saw up to the maximum of 57 degrees, you simply flip the bevel lever by hand, without needing any tools. To keep the work area clear, the DCS578 comes with an AirLock compatible dust extraction adaptor, allowing usage of a huge range of dust extraction systems from DeWalt.
- Electric brake slows blade quickly after trigger released.
- Supplied with 6 Amp multi-voltage fast battery charger.
- Comes with two 6.0 Amp-hour capacity FlexVolt batteries.
- Ideal for tradesmen relying on high performance tools.
- Same form factor as previous generation DCS575.
- Search our site for DCS579 for the rail compatible version.
- Massive 2262 Watt power output, 35% more than before.
1 x DSC578 Precision Circular Saw 190mm
1 x XR Multi-Voltage 6A Charger
1 x T-Stak VI Kit Box
2 x 6.0Ah FlexVolt Lithium-ion Battery Packs
1 x Blade Spanner
1 x AirLock Dust Extraction Spout
1 x Rip Fence
1 x 190mm x 30mm Precision 24T Blade