DeWalt 125mm Grinder | HIGHPOWER | 54V FlexVolt | 2 x 9.0Ah Batteries
An exceptional performance angle grinder from DeWalt's improved High Power range boasting a power output of 2.3 KiloWatts, truly corded performance. It uses the same body as the previous generation 414 grinder, so takes the same maximum disc size of 125mm. They get this extra power thanks to a reengineered motor with more densely packed internal components. The extra copper windings and magnets allow it to produce a staggering 30% more output - that's power you can feel! This kit comes with two 9.0 Amp-hour capacity Lithium-ion battery packs which can operate in 18v mode or 54v mode (where they have a 3.0Ah capacity). The charger supplied with this kit is the DCB118 that has a staggering 8 Amps charging current, so much power that it has an internal fan for active cooling of the components and to retain charging performance and battery health. Everything is packaged in a T-Stak II stackable storage case giving you an excellent way to store and transport your tool.
- Packaged in a T-Stak shallow stackable tool case.
- Two 9.0 Amp-hour Li-ion FlexVolt battery packs included.
- Adjust the guard without the need for a tool.
- Two position side handle gives excellent control.
- Safety two-stage easy to use trigger switch.
- Perform & Protect features: E-Clutch & E-Brake.
- 30 percent more power than previous generation tool.
1 x DCG418 FlexVolt 125mm Angle Grinder
2 x 9.0Ah FlexVolt Li-ion Batteries
1 x 8 Amp Fan-Cooled Battery Charger
1 x T-Stak Stackable Storage Case