Makita 40V Max Reciprocating Saw | JR001G With 2.5Ah Battery
Not that we would advise it, but you could probably cut through a car with this incredibly powerful recip-saw thanks to the massive power delivered by the 40Vmax battery. The JR001G is designed for use by professionals and is comfortable to use for more than half an hour thanks to the ergonomically designed rear handle and mid-grip. The speed can be coarsely adjusted by a two-speed selection switch and you can get fine control via the pressure sensitive trigger. For easy blade change and shoe adjustment there is no need to use a tool. The reciprocating saw is supplied with a high density 2.5 Amp-hour Lithium-ion battery pack which can be charged with the included fast charger, which is also capable of charging your existing LXT 18v batteries when you use the supplied ADP10 charging adaptor.
- Powerful brushless motor takes full advantage of the 40Vmax battery.
- Suitable for use up to 31 minutes cutting wood.
- Cuts up to 255mm in wood and 130mm in mild steel pipe.
- Tool-free blade swap and shoe adjustment.
- Supplied with high-density 2.5Ah Li-ion battery & charger.
1 x JR001G Recip Saw
1 x ADP10 Charging Adaptor
1 x 2.5Ah 40Vmax Battery
1 x Fast Charger
(No kitbox included)