Makita 2x18v Cordless 12" Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
This fantastic machine uses two 18v batteries together to give the brushless motor 36 volts of power to get higher rpm and higher torque. As you can see from the design on the machine, it is very compact front-to-back thanks to the different placement of the slide rails. This machine takes a large 305mm diameter saw blade making quick work of a huge range of materials. The DLS211 would be ideal for carpenters, joiners, kitchen fitters, builders and more tradesmen. This saw can cut a maximum size of 92mm by 382mm at 90x90° which allows you to cut most sizes of timber lengths.
This kit is supplied without batteries or a charger making it ideal for users who already have Makita 18v Li-ion batteries. It does come with the brilliant DEAWST06 mitre saw stand which features sturdy wheels that you can use to move not only the stand but also the mitre saw when the stand is fully folded up. This allows you to quickly whip the saw out of your van, wheel it to your work area, and get set up quickly and easily.
- Bare tool supplied without batteries or charger.
- Durable wheels on the stand.
- Stand fully folds up for transportation or wheeling.
- Large twelve inch saw blade.
- Brilliant mitre and bevel capacities.
- Large enough cut for most sizes of timber.
- Combines 2x 18v batteries to provide 36 volts.
- High performance highly efficient brushless motor.
1 x DLS211ZU Twin Battery 305mm Mitre Saw
1 x DEAWST06 Rolling Mitre Saw Stand