18V 5.0Ah Collated Drywall Screwdriver | DeWalt DCF620P2K
The DeWalt DCF620P2K 18V 5.0Ah collated drywall screwdriver features a powerful 18V brushless motor that enhances performance and durability. The brushless motor delivers 4400rpms to effectively drive screws (when coupled with drywall bits) into drywalls and plasterboard without damaging the substrate or tool; ensuring optimum tensile strength without compromise.
One of the lightest and most compact tools on the market providing comfort in use and optimised for use in confined spaces. An accessible collated screw magazine entry point enables easy cleaning of dust and debris while a rotating function ensures easy operation in smaller spaces and corners. The drywall screwdriver features a tool free adjustable depth control for simple yet effective setting and a "set and forget" mode remembers your last depth setting when using the nose cone attachment. Supplied with a nose cone for use with non-collated drywall screws.
- 18V brushless motor enhances runtime, performance and durability.
- Lightweight and compact design - suits confined spaces and reduces fatigue to the user.
- Robust and durable build design with ergonomic rubber grips.
- Quick release collar minimises downtime allowing fast magazine changes
- Tool free adjustable depth control.
- Rotating magazine enhances flexibility.
- LED worklight.
- Trigger lock.
- "Remember" mode stores the last depth setting.
1 x Collated Screwdriver 18v
2 x 18V 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs
1 x Multi-voltage XR charger
1 x DCF6201 collated screw magazine
1 x DT7205-QZ PR2 collated screw bit
1 x Single Screw Nose cone
1 x DT7520-QZ Magnetic bit extender with 25mm PR2 screw bit
1 x TSTAK 2 Kitbox