DeWalt DW625EK 2000W ½" Variable Speed Plunge Router
DeWalt DW625EK plunge router delivers a powerful 2000W of cutting power to applications in woods, plastics and sheet metals. It's 3rd tier plunge design provides handling and control-ability like never before, enabling to you to start the router in mid cut applications without the worry of lack of control or inaccuracies that you would face with regular 2nd tier routers.
Full wave electronic speed control ensures that a fine finish is achieved in a variety of materials. This ingenious technology from DeWalt guarantees that the selected speed is maintained regardless of the load applied while a soft start feature cancels any small initial movements that may reap devastating effects on large work pieces, so you can be assured your piece is protected and your work is 100%.
- Full wave electronic speed control.
- Soft start - eliminates bit mis-alignment.
- 3 stage depth adjustment, fine adjustment and magnified scale for precision routing and recessing.
- Dual column precision guide.
- Robust and durable die cast aluminium housing.
- Ergonomic handles improve control.
- Built in dust extraction.
- Compact spindle lock system for fast single spanner bit changes.
Please note: Ray Grahams & DeWalt do not supply a plug with this product.
1 x DeWalt Plunge Router
1 x Parallel fence with fine adjustment
1 x Dust extraction adapter
1 x ½" 12.7mm collet
1 x 22mm spanner
1 x Heavy duty carrying case