DeWalt 125mm Angle Grinder | 18v XR | Bare Unit
This angle grinder from DeWalt's extensive 18 Volt XR range of cordless power tools is the paddle switch version of the 405, giving the user greater start-stop control during usage. For user safety, the DCG406 grinder has two Perform & Protect features - The first being the E-Brake, which slows the disc to a stop as quickly as possible using the motor. The next is the E-Clutch which detects a pinch and immediately cuts power to the motor to reduce kickback. The motor in this machine is a brushless DC type, which as the name suggests doesn't have brushes that need to be monitored and swapped. Brushless motors also give higher torque and are much more efficient therefore giving a longer cordless battery runtime. This tool doesn't come with batteries, charger or case, and is targeted towards pre-existing owners of 18/54V XR power tools, and therefore batteries.
- Two position side handle allows different use styles.
- High power brushless motor boosts cordless runtime.
- Sold without batteries or charger for cost savings.
- Ideal for those already in the XR battery ecosystem.
- Takes discs up to a diameter of 125mm.
1 x DCG406 Paddle Switch 125mm Angle Grinder Bare Unit (no batteries or charger)