Makita 40V Max Combi Drill | GP001G With 2.5Ah Battery
This powerhouse of a drill takes full advantage of the 40Vmax battery pack and is capable of drilling a maximum diameter of 76mm in timber and 20mm in steel and masonry - figures normally only attainable by using specialised tools such as joist drills and rotary hammer drills. It manages to do this while remaining lightweight and compact enough to be used as an everyday primary tool. This kit includes a 2.5Ah XGT Li-ion battery which outputs up to 40 volts to the brushless DC motor. There is also a powerful quick charger and LXT charging adaptor, so you can charge either the XGT battery or your other tools LXT 18v batteries. The whole kit is packaged in a Type 3 Makpac case for safe storage and secure transportation.
- Includes long side handle for fantastic control.
- Precise electronically controlled clutch system.
- Display shows torque level selected.
- AFT system protects user from sudden bit binds.
- Keyless chuck for super fast bit changes.
- Powerful brushless motor requires minimal maintenance.
1 x Type 3 Makpac Connector Case
1 x ADP10 Charging Adaptor
1 x DC40RA Fast Charger
1 x BL4025 2.5Ah Li-ion Battery
1 x GP001G 40Vmax Combi Drill