Makita 40V Max 125mm Paddle Switch Angle Grinder | GA013G With 2.5Ah Battery
An angle grinder suitable for heavy use by tradesmen that features a paddle switch giving the user instant control over the operation of the motor. The grinder has a two position side handle allow ambidextrous usage, combined with the handle design makes this a very ergonomic tool to use for long periods. The brushless DC motor operates at a maximum of 40 volts for incredible cutting and grinding performance, and therefore safety is even more important. This is covered by the AFT system that instantly shuts down the motor if the circuitry detects the blade rotation stopping suddenly, such as during a disc pinch. The grinder comes with a 2.5 Amp-hour Lithium-ion battery that outputs up to 40 volts. Also included is a DC40RA Fast Charger that an fully recharge the battery in under 30 minutes, plus a ADP10 adaptor allowing you to charge 18v LXT batteries. All this is packaged neatly in Makita's Makpac Connector Case Type 4.
- Protects the user with Active Feedback Sensing Technology.
- AFT stops the disc if the rotation speed suddenly reduces.
- Adjust the disc cover without the need for a tool.
- Grip-mounted paddle switch allows greater control.
- Extreme performance brushless motor.
- Supplied with 2.5Ah battery, charger and Makpac case.
1 x ADP10 Adaptor
1 x DC40RA Fast Charger
1 x BL4025 2.5Ah 40Vmax Battery
1 x Type 4 Connector Case
1 x GA013G 5" Angle Grinder