First Fix Venom Double Ground 550mm Hand Saw Draper VSD550
New to the Draper product range the VSD550 venom double ground hand saw is fitted with a 550mm first fix saw blade. The blade has been manufactured from high quality 1mm hardened, tempered, straightened and stress relieved carbon steel for enhanced strength and durability and permanent straightness. The VSD550 venom hand saw blade has a double ground set of teeth providing an optimised cutting blade for fast cutting performance and efficient waste removal in forward and reverse directions. It is finished in an ultra tough laqcuer coat which protects the blade from rust and corrosion and also facilitates a smooth cutting performance. The hand saw features a soft grip handle with a ridge free finger allowing for prolonged period of work and enhancing accuracy. The blade and handle are ultrasonically welded. Ideal for professional tradesmen.
- High quality 1mm tempered, hardened, straightened & stress relieved blade construction.
- Strong, robnust and durable.
- Double ground teeth - Provides high performance cutting.
- Efficient waste removal.
- Lacquer coat reduces friction enhancing cutting performance.
- Protected against rust and corrosion.
- Ultrasonically welded blade and handle construction.
- Ergonomic soft grip handle maximises user comfort.
Draper 82196 First Fix Venom Double Ground 550mm Hand Saw VSD550