Makita 12" 2-Stroke Petrol Power Saw | 61cc
This high performance petrol powered disc cutter takes a 305mm blade and cuts through many materials like a hot knife through butter. It features a dust suppression system in the form of a fine-adjustable water feed that can either be fed from a hosepipe or a pressurised pump sprayer. This also helps to keep the blade cool during use for higher performance. As with all petrol power tools, maintenance of the motor is important, and this machine has a high quality intake air filter as well as a prefiltration cyclone to prevent the dust it generates from damaging the internal combustion components. The motor is easy to start thanks to the fuel primer and spring assisted recoil starter and will start in just a few pulls from cold.
- High performance 2 stroke petrol engine.
- Starts easily with spring loaded recoil starter.
- Cuts through material with ease.
- Lightweight compared to previous generations.
- Efficient dust suppression system.
- Prefiltration cyclone prevents most dust entering air filter.
- 61cc engine producing 4.2 horsepower.
1 x Tool Kit
1 x Dust Suppression Kit
1 x EK6100 12" Disc Cutter