DEWALT 18 Volt XR SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill | DCH283P2-GB
The next generation in heavy duty rotary hammer from the market leaders in 18 volt cordless powertools, the DCH283 can bore more than 74 10 x 80mm holes on a single 5.0Ah battery charge. This kit comes with two 5.0Ah batteries and a fast charger to minimise potential downtime, and is packaged in a heavy duty kitbox.
The drill can operate in rotary only, hammer only or rotary hammer modes. Hammer only mode is ideal for using chisel bits on plaster, tiles & render. Rotary only mode allows you to use this tool to drill into metal or wood. The body of the DCH283 has an LED lamp built into it which comes on with the trigger to illuminate the work area, and stays on for a time period after releasing the trigger so the work isn't immediately plunged into darkness.
The motor unit in this rotary hammer drill is DEWALT's brushless type, which allows for extreme runtime and much reduced maintenance requirements. The drill is easy to use with low user fatigue thanks to the functionally ergonomic handle design which has buffers built in to separate the user from the powerful impact blows being delivered to the work.
- Extreme performance brushless motor requiring minimal maintenance
- Long runtime 18 volt XR Lithium-ion battery platform
- Ergonomic handle with impact dampening buffers reduces user fatigue
- Supplied with two XR 5.0 Amp-hour capacity Li-ion batteries
- Can be operated in rotation-stop mode for light chiseling tasks
- Can be operated in impact-stop mode to allow drilling wood and metal
- Supplied in a tough TSTAK kit box with fast XR battery charger
1 x DCH283 Rotary Hammer Drill
1 x Belt Hook
1 x Adjustable Side Handle
2 x 5.0Ah Li-ion XR 18v Batteries
1 x XR Charger
1 x Heavy duty TSTAK kit box