DEWALT Cordless Cable Stapler | Body Only | DCN701N-XJ
This staple gun has been specifically designed with electricians in mind. It takes 1″ x ¾″ insulated staples which are large enough for 10mm2 Twin & Earth cable and is self-adjusting to fire the staples just deep enough to grip the cable without damage. The tool is comfortable with an ergonomic moulded grip and light weight compact construction, and it is small enough to fit in tight spaces that you might encounter as a Spark. When you're not crawling around tight spaces you can hang the stapler on your tool belt with the included belt hook.
This powertool would be a fantastic investment for any electrician to help get through jobs quicker as we know cable clipping can be frustratingly time consuming. The DCN701 cable staple gun is powered by the DEWALT Li-ion XR battery platform, and is also available in a kit with 2 x 2.0Ah batteries. The stapler has minimal vibration and noise levels allowing you to use it for long periods without fatigue and requires minimal cleaning and servicing vs air tools, as well as not needing wires or hoses to operate.
- Perfect stapler for busy electricians
- Allows time saving vs manually cable clipping
- Dry fire lockout prevents tool damage
- Takes standard XR 18V Li-ion battery
- Replacement staples available in packs of 540
- Magazine holds 35 staples
- Comfortablely ergonomic overmoulded grip
- Supplied without batteries, charger or kitbox, ideal for users with other XR powertools
1 x DCN701 Cable Stapler BODY ONLY
1 x Belt Hook
Staples sold separately