Dewalt DCS397 54 Volt Flex Volt Alligator Saw 430mm
Welcome the Dewalt DCS397T2 Alligator Saw. Part of the newest Dewalt FlexVolt product range the alligator saw features a brushless motor that delivers cutting edge performance thanks to its dual long life saw blades. The blades have been designed in such a way that they run in parallel oppossite directions to one another so that the work piece does not move when cutting, meaning no clamping, no foot holds and no risk to the user.
A brushless motor means better performance and durability which is a combined with a durable dust sealed gearcase and bearings. Its aluminium gear housing reduces the DCS3972T2 weight for better user comfort during long periods of use. Perfect for the cutting of class 12 clay blocks and more.
New 54V FlexVolt li-ion batteries provides corded performance from this cordless alligator saw. The 6.0Ah 54V batteries are backwards compatible with 18V XR Li-ion range power tools.
- Ideal for a range of applications in wood, masonry and more.
- Durable high powered brushless motor.
- Oppossing dual cutting blades maintains work piece position and prevents slipping.
- Dust sealed gearcase and bearings.
- Aluminium housing.
- High power / weight ratio.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use.
TCT Class12, set of blades
2 x 6.0Ah 54V FLEXVOLT batteries
1 x Battery Charger